By: Amanda Formaro
Age: 6 and up
Save the shells you find on the beach this summer and make these adorable
little seashell critters. This activity is a great way to test kidsí
creativity. Have a seashell critter fashion show when you are done!
What you'll need:
● Seashells in various types and sizes
● Hot glue gun
● Wiggle eyes
How to make it:
1. Arrange shells together to
form different animals and creatures.
2. Have a parent glue them together with hot
3. Add wiggle eyes to your creatures.
1. Itís best to position the shells first and
decide how you want them to
go together before gluing.
2. Put cockle shells together to form oyster-like
3. For more colorful projects, paint your shells
before gluing together.